View Profile Darksunda

All 38 Movie Reviews

10 w/ Responses

...........

HAAHAHA!! that was fucking awesome. I don't know why all the cat fuckers are being unkind to this movie, it kicks ass. I like cats myself, but that doesn't mean I think that anyone who slightly mocks them should burn in hell. This was really funny. Just try and record higher quality audio. thats the only slightly annoying bit.

.....k

Erm.... nice idea. i can see why people like it. I'm not saying i don't like it, but people could find it offensive, seeing as the majority of the people u had on the pictures had special needs. that fat kid had downsyndrome. It was alright, i guess. I think the people who tend to stay away from making flashes about something they know will offend or someone will hate tend to turn out better.

well!

Im agreeing with everyone else. If what you say in your commentary is true, you are a very able animator. If you've only had flash two weeks and you're making things like that, who knows how good you'll be after years of work? you already seem to have a knowledge of filters, Frame by frame animation and sound input, things that many flash animators wouldn't have figured out after half a year of work. Me for example! I think you should give yourself a pat on the back there mate, a job well done.

M-GOD responds:

That means a lot, thanks

haha!

it's so clear that you developed while making this series. I liked the dream theater bit at the end.

haha!

I've just spent my time looking through all your stuff, and i really enjoyed all of it. You know what makes people laugh. Although I'm not going to compliment the graphics, i think the animation is really smooth and well planned. You go on my favourite artists list (OmG)

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Thank you!

And yeah, I'm working on the graphics. If you stay tuned, you'll be pleasantly surprised by my next movie!

nice

I enjoyed it. twas a decent fbf. i dont know what roCapps problem is, the arrogant shit. Just ignore people like that. Anyway, i think you put a lot of work into it, so I'll give you a five. Can i just ask- what flash tool did you use?

Lucas4560 responds:

yeah i knew i would get a bad reveiw or two o-well. I am using CS3 and a hanvon drawing tablet.

lol

i dont understand y u gave me such a bad review when ur submitting things like this. please practice drawing a bit more before u sumit another. it is better to submit nothing than submit something bad. nice song tho.

CorellonL responds:

You're right, actually, and I have no way to retort to that. I didn't have Flash when I gave you that bad review, and I didn't really understand how hard it is. Sorry, mate.

......

u... u need help. i didnt even watch it all the way thru. seriously. u need desperate help. and dont just tell me that minefield 2 mite be better, or tht uve submitted about 45 submissions, cos theyre all really helpless.
i recommend watching a lot of decent tutorials. i beg u. Twas quite punishin to the eyes. Im not tryin to be a dick n make u hate me. do it for ur own good. and if u want to #be really good at things like this, get the full version of flash. theres ways other than buying it.

Frenzy responds:

lol
well, this was a Flash I made in like 20 minutes

considering its ur first...

seeing as its ur first its done very well... got quite a good score. Although u say it was just a tester on your animation, to give a clearer idea try to make it just a BIT longer, and make it a bit slower so that the viewer can follow it easily and understand it. Anyway, enough of my advice, well done!

Korgha responds:

ok thanks for advice but the reason it was so short and fast was because i was working to a deadline and didnt have time for all those extra keyframes lol

whoa

very well drawn.. you've improved well. one of the best detailed drawers and animaters on newgrounds. however one bad thing.... UR A FUCKING MENTALIST. THAT WAS FUCKING SICK.

MakoSucks responds:

haha thanks!

Racecar is racecaR backwards.

Tom Benn @Darksunda