Madness: Guilt Trip Madness: Guilt Trip

OHAI

The Good: Really nice art style, well animated.
The Bad: Pretty confusing editing/shots, hard to keep up with.
The Ugly: Really shitty unfitting music track

fishing man fishing man

Meh

I liked the kinda snoopy style, good colouring, your art and animation skills are good. The lyrics were complete shit though, I don't know whether that was the intention.

Quirky, but disappointing.

Ill Fate: Ep. 1 Ill Fate: Ep. 1

Wow

I really didn't know what to expect when it was loading. Not only you're animation and drawing, but you're cinematography was executed perfectly. The voices were professional, and I liked the storyline. I hope to see the other episodes in the future.

Red Light Green Light Red Light Green Light

Haha

That was just awesome. This is probably the only clock movie I enjoyed. Only problem is, I think the score should be much higher. This should have a lot more attention.

topcatyo responds:

Thanks :D

Flash Combat 2 Flash Combat 2

Sweet

I like your style of flash. Nice ending. Keep it up Matt!

Strik3Mast3r responds:

Lol. Thanks, now everyone knows my name :P

Thanks for the review BTW.

Owls Owls

HAHA!

Awesome. I liked the fact that you made Simon Cowl's pants really high.

The Blob Collab '08 The Blob Collab '08

ok...

That really needed improvement, this ten only goes out to plant-eating-cat, seeing as his was the only decent one.

Superhero Saves Kitty! Superhero Saves Kitty!

Pretty good!

considering you've only been working with it for 3 months, this is alright. I think the only thing that would give you the extra mark in this was some sound. look up some tutorials on the internet- putting sound in your flash animations is about the easiest task in the world. I like how you havent just gone the way that nearly every flash artist went after three months of the software- either crappy stickmen or sprites. good job, anyway!

Boxhead: ZW Trailer Boxhead: ZW Trailer

whoa

christ! that looks awesome. All the elements and awesomeness of the previous games, with bases, gun turrets, more weapons more enemies, bigger background.... i can't wait. So don't keep me waiting.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

ARGGHH

i saw this in the portal and nearly shit myself. AWESOME. JESUS.