-Stick War- -Stick War-

52m and 39s on Normal

Not too bad a score, I think. As for the game, I enjoyed it. No bugs or glitches, a good strategy setup, very fun, decent graphics, and a good music score. I chose to upgrade the Spearman fully, and just control one of them manually.
Only bad pointer, is the character animation could have been slightly more diverse, just to prevent the fights becoming boring as the sticks were repeating their movements too often.

Newgrounds Mac! Newgrounds Mac!

WHOA

awesome work, keep it up! those sound effects are freakin awesome.

plant-eating-cat responds:

Lol thanks duuude

QWERTY Warriors QWERTY Warriors

very nice.

27 on highscores in impossible wooo! That is a very well designed game my friend. Very original, good effects, well drawn, and good concept in general. Good job. I really enjoy all your games, in particular the Thing-Thing games. I hope you make a new one soon.

The Friend-o-tron The Friend-o-tron

Sweet.

That sound effect the zombie made had me clutching my sides. 10/10, 5/5. Call him Frank. for no obvious reason.

_Acid Avoider_ _Acid Avoider_

Bingo.

I enjoyed playing this. Not too complicated, and not too challenging. A nice, simple, eye catching game. I'm surprised this didn't make a frontpage. Good choice of audio, and i like the little characters. Well done.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Sweet

it was really cool, my kind of game, just a bit of a downer when i got to level 4 and it crashed.

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Really good

nice. but i gotta stick to wt every1 else is saying. is there gonna be an online one?

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Great.

I've read previous reviews and they think it's a ripoff of the last stand game. personally, i think its 20x better. you have more area to move around, more detail, better aim, more realistic (zombies just don't run, u made urs walk, thats good). I think a really good thing for this game would be to make it an online game, so that tons of people can play in teams to defend the base, rather than just one guy with and pocketful of artillery. I know that's a really hard idea and would take forever, but i think that would be good to work on. Please?

A Random Generator A Random Generator

The post card observed the drugs....

pretty random. the words but doesn't really make any sense but the sentencing bit is funny.

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

BRILLIANT.

You have some dazzling effects. You should make that a screensaver or something.
Graphics:10-dazzling effects
Style:10-I like the whole idea of it.
Sound:10-Nice song.
Violence:0-I dont know how you could have squashed violence into this... I guess you could have done a blood effect or something.
Interactivity:10-Well.. i was controlling the whole thing wasnt I?
Don't worry... i will do as the last effect says...
Humour:0-